Profile – Søgaard Industri
Experience and investment determine quality. Søgaard Industri has accumulated expertise in welding all black and stainless steel materials. Our core business is stainless steel welding and assembly for companies in various industries, such as slaughterhouses, dairies, offshore, and production and pharmaceutical companies.
Whatever the job, Søgaard Industri provides the highest quality, and always on time. Over the years we have invested in equipment and machines in our workshop that enable us to create unique solutions, tailored to the needs of our partners. We can deliver under various types of contract/agreement, depending on the job.
Søgaard Industri has three locations in Denmark. We have a branch in Kalundborg, a branch in Lindø Industripark, and our head office and our 3,500 m2 production facilities are located in Ejby.
Our core business areas are:
- Welding all black and stainless steel materials
- Pipe collaring in diameters from 13-219 mm with walls up to 7 mm thick
- Design, sale, installation and servicing of process plants
- Sale of technical products, including installation, training, servicing and maintenance
- Executing projects with high safety requirements and high classifications.
- Project proposals, project analyses and consultancy
- Our Manpower office, which hires out well-trained staff to our partners, to meet their specific needs
In all our business areas we focus on being flexible and service minded in relation to the job that has to be done. We take pride in using our experience and expertise to serve as a consultant subcontractor, adding value through unique solutions.